» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Invitation to Northern New Jersey Business Roundtable on Opportunities for US Companies in Uzbekistan
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce in partnership with:
The Uzbek Embassy to the US
World Trade Center Northern New Jersey
2.00 PM - 3.30 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
(Tea and coffee will be served)
Hamilton & Ward Steakhouse
101 Ward street
Paterson, New Jersey
Monday, October 6, 2014
Roundtable Meeting with Uzbek Ambassador to the US
H.E. Bakhtiyar Gulyamov
This event offers excellent opportunity for US companies in the following sectors to develop new foreign market and increase exports and profits:
- Oil-and-gas industry (equipment and technologies to produce value added goods, such as polyethylene, polypropylene and other petrochemical goods)
- Chemical industry (equipment and technologies to produce fertilizers, organic substances, artificial fibers, polymers, chemical agents)
- Production and processing of fruit and vegetable products (processing of fruits and vegetables; production of juices, jams, freshly frozen and other food products)
- Construction materials production (cement, ceramics, ceramic plates, heat isolation materials, glues, lacquers and paints)
- Automobile industry (production of automotive components, including ventilation, heating and air conditioning systems, key panel, head lamps and lights, rubber products and etc.)
- Pharmaceutical Industry (production of medicines and vaccines)
Located in Central Asia, Uzbekistan is home to almost 30 million people, has rich natural resources base, and enjoys annual GDP growth of 8%. The country's established infrastructure and well-skilled workforce are an attraction to AUCC members, including The Boeing Company, CNH Industrial, The Coca-Cola Company, FMN International, General Electric, General Motors, Harris Corporation, Honeywell, Indsur Stelcor, Inc., Lockheed Martin, Nukem Inc. (a subsidiary of Cameco Corporation), Rio Tinto, Solar Turbines, Sustainment Solutions, Inc., White & Case LLP and Zeppelin International AG (authorized Caterpillar's distributor), and many others.
Please join our discussion with H.E. Ambassador Bakhtiyar Gulyamov on commercial opportunities and how to make the first step towards doing business in Uzbekistan.
Networking and Registration
Welcome Remarks by Kley Peralta, CEO, World Trade Center Northern New Jersey
Overview of Uzbekistan's Economic and Business Potential By Uzbek Ambassador
Presentation on Opportunities in Uzbekistan
by Trade and Investment Counselor
Mr. Laziz Kudratov
» Welcome to new member
APCO WORLDWIDE - APCO Worldwide is a global consultancy specializing in stakeholder engagement and advanced forms of communications, helping today's most innovative organizations adapt and thrive in this fast-moving, interconnected and complex world.
New York Time 08:32:47
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C