» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 - a Focus on the Gold Industry
Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssxqrk/precious_metals) has announced the addition of the "Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 - a Focus on the Gold Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 - a Focus on the Gold Industry' report comprehensively covers Uzbek reserves of gold (also by grade and selected mines), the historic and forecast data on Uzbek gold production and global gold prices.
Gold and uranium mining is the mainstay of country's economy, together accounting for 25% of the country's total exports by value in 2014. Gold mining contributed 9% of the country's GDP in 2014. Uzbekistan had the world's 12th-largest gold reserves, with 1,700 tonnes (t) or 3.1% of the global total as of January 2015. Significant gold reserves are found in the Navoi and Tashkent regions.
The report also includes factors affecting demand for gold, profiles of major gold producing companies and information on the active and development gold projects.
The Fiscal Regime section provides information about the country's regulatory authority, laws, licenses and other fiscal regime information such as taxes, rates and other charges applicable to the mining of the commodity in the country.
It is an essential tool for companies active in Uzbek mining and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
- Uzbekistan was the world's eighth-largest gold producer in 2014, with gold mine production of 3.6 million ounces, up by 4.1% over 2013.
- Uzbekistan's precious metals industry is dominated by two major companies: Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combinat and Almalyk Mining-Metallurgical Complex JSC.
- The country's mining industry is governed by the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Geology and Mineral Resources, and the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Nature Protection.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Gold Mining in Uzbekistan - Reserves and Production
3 Major Gold Producers in Uzbekistan
4 Fiscal Regime
- Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combinat
- Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Complex JSC
For more information visit
» Welcome to new member
New York Time 14:44:02
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C