» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
ADB Proposed Projects in Uzbekistan
- 48208-001Kandym new PRG and amendment of existing loan/PRG
- 50022-002Affordable Rural Housing Program
- 48025-003Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridor 2 (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) Railway Electrification Project
- 46953-014Oltin Yo'l Gas to Liquids Project
- 49253-003Power Generation Efficiency Improvement Project
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
OPPENHEIMER & CO. - Oppenheimer & Co. has more than a 100-year history as one of the premier Wall Street investment banks. It is public company listed on NYSE under “OPY”. Headquartered in New York, Oppenheimer has global offices in London, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv and Geneva.
New York Time 20:40:08
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C