» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Join 6 Central Asian Ambassadors on How to Create Mutually Beneficial Relations between the U.S. and Central Asia post-COVID-19
In partnership with
Virtual Panel Discussion
How to Create Mutually Beneficial Relations
between the U.S. and Central Asia post-COVID-19
7.30am - 9.00am EST
Friday, June 5, 2020
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Andrew Gelfuso, Director, World Trade Center Washington, D.C.
H.E. Afghan Ambassador Roya Rahmani
H.E. Kazakh Ambassador Erzhan Kazykhanov
H.E. Kyrgyz Ambassador Bolot Otunbaev (pending)
H.E. Tajik Ambassador Farhod Salim
H.E. Turkmen Ambassador Meret Orazov (pending)
H.E. Uzbek Ambassador Javlon Vakhabov
Orit Frenkel, President, Frenkel Strategies
You are invited to a unique discussion with all six Central Asian Ambassadors on the "new trade and investment norm" between the United States and Central Asia.
- Have Central Asian states considered joining the recently announced Economic Prosperity Network?
- Has the pandemic changed the commercial and investment needs of Central Asian states?
- What challenges should American companies be prepared to address in order to secure a contract or negotiate an investment agreement?
- What preferences and concessions can Central Asian states offer to American firms to convince them to do business with and in the region?
- Is there a "go-to-place" for American companies to access and identify local procurement needs? Is there a centralized procurement database?
- What are the priority areas for Central Asian states to help American companies create jobs in the U.S. and in the region?
These and other burning questions by the U.S. business community will be addressed during the virtual discussion. We look forward to seeing you!