» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Lukoil sees its Uzbek gas production at 80 mil boe/year from 2018
http://www.platts.com of 1/24/2012 - Russia's Lukoil expects combined gas production from its Uzbek projects Gissar and Kandym-Khauzak-Shady to reach around 80 million barrels of oil equivalent/year starting from 2018, vice-president Leonid Fedun said late Monday in a conference call.
Of the total volume, Kandym-Khauzak-Shady is to account for around 47 million boe in 2018, demonstrating a peak production level, he said.
The total projected production figure is based on the current reserve estimations, Fedun said, adding it may increase further after additional exploration at the fields.
Proven reserves at Gissar stand at 260 million boe, which represents 30% of Lukoil's total proven reserves, Fedun said.
The company's share of proven reserves at Kandym-Khauzak-Shady is around 570 million boe, a spokesman for Lukoil Overseas, the foreign arm of Lukoil, said.
In 2012-21, Lukoil plans a capex of $800 million for Gissar, Fedun said, providing no data for Kandym-Khauzak-Shady.
The company plans to reveal details of its development strategy until 2021 in mid-March, after the presidential elections, when the political situation in Russia becomes clearer, he said.
Lukoil holds 100% of the Gissar project and a 90% stake in Khauzak-Shady-Kandym, with the remaining 10% controlled by the state-owned Uzbekneftegaz.
Lukoil said previously it expects the share of gas output in the company's total hydrocarbon production figure to grow from 20% in 2011 to over 35% in 2021, mainly due to higher gas production at Khauzak-Shady-Kandym, Gissar and Kungrad, an Uzbek block currently at the exploration stage.
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
OPPENHEIMER & CO. - Oppenheimer & Co. has more than a 100-year history as one of the premier Wall Street investment banks. It is public company listed on NYSE under “OPY”. Headquartered in New York, Oppenheimer has global offices in London, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv and Geneva.
New York Time 21:22:09
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C