» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Tender for Procurement of Vital Medicaments for Medical Institutions of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Both foreign and domestic firms and organizations, including small businesses being manufacturers and/or vendors of the procured products, which meet the conditions set for participation in tendering, have experience of supply of relevant quantities of the products procured by tendering procedure, are eligible for participation in the tendering.
Price preferences are provided to domestic manufacturers in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. Name and address of working body of the Inter-departmental Tender Commission:
Uzbektenderconsulting Agency of the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
107, Mustakillik Avenue, 100077, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Tel.: (998 71) 2385342, Fax: (998 71) 2682596.
2. Subject of Tendering:
Tender No. UTC-12/35:
Procurement of Vital Medicaments of the following groups:
Group 1. Antitumor Preparations;
Group 2. Preparations for Emergency Medical Aid;
Group 3. Preparations for Patients with Diabetes Mellitus;
Group 4. Psychotropic Preparations;
Group 5. Powders (Substances);
Group 6. Reagents.
3. Payment terms and maximum prices of procured goods are reflected in the tendering information and tender documentation.
4. Delivery terms (Incoterms-2010):
- for foreign suppliers: CIP Tashkent
- for domestic suppliers: Buyer’s warehouse in Tashkent city
5. Time for delivery: reflected in the tendering information and tender documentation.
6. Before beginning of the tendering procedure, the Tender Commission shall conduct pre-qualification selection of pretenders eligible for participation in tenders.
7. Tender price and deposit amount (tender bond) are specified in the tendering information and tender documentation.
8. Payment terms and bank details for transfer of deposit are specified in the tendering information and tender documentation.
9. Deadline for reception of tenders: by 15:00 Tashkent time, on 12 June 2012.
10. Please contact the Uzbektenderconsulting Agency on the details given above for additional information about tender conditions.
» Welcome to new member
DAI - Employee-owned DAI is a global development company. Named one of the world’s top 40 international development innovators and the 2017 U.S. Government Contractor of the Year, DAI tackles fundamental social and economic development problems caused by ineffi
New York Time 15:22:49
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C