» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Invitation to Attend «SportWorld Uzbekistan-2013»: November 19-21, 2013
The main objective of the exhibition is an introduction of modern technologies and achievements in the field of sports, modernization of present productive capacities, production of qualitative sports apparatus, inventory and equipment, improvement of material and technical base of sports recovering establishments, objects and facilities, and popularization of healthy way of life as well. The main thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Sports inventory and outfit;
- Sportswear, footwear, and accessories;
- Sports medicine, provision and recovering nutrition;
- Sports floor coverings for halls and outdoor areas;
- Sports equipment (gymnastic, track and field athletics, basketball, kayaks, bicycles, and others);
- Sports facilities. Engineering;
- Training apparatus. Fitness;
- Specialized sports furniture;
- Specialized award wares, souvenirs and sports attributes;
- Sport in entertainment industry.
For detailed information please read:
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
OPPENHEIMER & CO. - Oppenheimer & Co. has more than a 100-year history as one of the premier Wall Street investment banks. It is public company listed on NYSE under “OPY”. Headquartered in New York, Oppenheimer has global offices in London, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv and Geneva.
New York Time 12:11:57
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C