» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
International Exhibition and Conference “Gardening, Beekeeping and Floriculture”
It is known that Uzbekistan has a great potential in the development of business in the area of horticulture, beekeeping and floriculture. Entering the market of Uzbekistan, you can get to the Central Asian market.
Creating the opportunity to get knowledge of the local and foreign modern scientific developments in the field of horticulture, apiculture and floriculture; providing a choice of means of mechanization, equipment, and other resources for the care, treatment and storage in the field of horticulture and floriculture.
Consumables for horticulture and floriculture:
* Plants, Seeds and Seedlings;
* Soils of, composts, fertilizers, the means of of protection of plants and other agrochemicals;
* Mechanical means, tools and other materials for the care of gardening and floriculture
Honey and honey products;
* Honey, pollen (Ambrosia), propolis, royal jelly, wax;
* Equipment and beekeeping;
* The bees, beehives, apiary;
Processing, storage, packaging and transportation:
* Engineered construction of facilities for the processing and storage,
* Technology, refrigeration and other equipment for the processing and storage;
* Raw materials for processing, storage, packaging of fresh and processed products;
* Installation and maintenance;
* Transport and aids;
* Accessories for flower arrangements and flower arranging;
Fresh and processed products:
* Fresh fruits, berries, flowers;
* Recycled Products: juices, jams, etc;
* Consulting and brokerage services in the field of horticulture, floriculture, apiculture, landscape design, as well as sales.
Visitors and participants of the exhibition - farms, the enterprises, organizations, of the company, firms, scientific institutions, associations, working in the sphere of Horticulture and floriculture, interested layers of the of the population.
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
New York Time 04:48:18
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C