» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Reminder: Invitation to Agrominitech Expo 2014 in Tashkent
February 21, 2014
- Uzbekistan Agrominitech Expo 2014 will be held on May 27-30, 2014 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Application Form. Please use this form to register for the event.
- For participants from the US, the following incentives are offered:
-provision of exhibition space at no cost;
-duty-free import of demonstration equipment into Uzbekistan;
-support for sale of US equipment and technologies exhibited at the «Uzbekistan Agrominitech Expo».
For information about the expo and Uzbekistan, please contact:
- Organizing Committee at email@example.com or (+99871) 238-5154, 238-5012, 238-5077, fax: 238-5200 or Laziz Kudratov, Trade and Investment Counselor, Uzbek Embassy in Washington DC, at (202) 679-9945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Danica R. Starks, Senior Policy Officer, Office of Russia, Ukraine & Eurasia, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce at Danica.Starks@trade.gov or (202) 482-3952
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
New York Time 12:30:06
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C