» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Measures adopted to improve providing state services for businesses
President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov signed a resolution "On measures on further improving procedures, related to conducting entrepreneurship activities and providing state services" on 15 April 2014.
The document was adopted for further simplification and reduction of prices of mechanisms for licensing and issuing permission documents, as well as providing more freedom to businesses.
According to the resolution, from 1June 2014, Uzbekistan will abolish licensing of some business activities and permission documents in entrepreneurship activities.
Uzbek leader approved proposal on decreasing terms and sizes of fees at registration of licensing document and permission documents, as well as decreasing and simplifying issuance of permissions and licensing.
President entrusted the Cabinet of Ministers to ensure introduction of one-stop-shop principle in legislative level at issuing licenses from 1 January 2015.
The Government was entrusted to complete development and introduction of software on submitting periodic reports on implementation of license agreements' implementation in electronic form till the end of 2014.
Cabinet of Ministers in cooperation with the state committees and bodies launch a personal cabinet of businesses at the Single portal of interactive state services of Uzbekistan, which would allow:
- interactive registration and submission of financial, tax, statistic and other reports in electronic form;
- payment of taxes and other mandatory payments, communal payments, state duties for consideration and issuance of permission and licensing documents via internet banking system;
- receive certificates and other interactive state services.
From 1 June 2014, the businesses can carry out following procedures in electronic form in principle of one-stop-shop:
- submit applications to include enterprises to the programme of localization to Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investment and Trade, State Committee on privatization, demonopolization and development of competition;
- provide documents to receive loans in national currency with the term of up to a year at their commercial banks.
» Welcome to new member
DAI - Employee-owned DAI is a global development company. Named one of the world’s top 40 international development innovators and the 2017 U.S. Government Contractor of the Year, DAI tackles fundamental social and economic development problems caused by ineffi
New York Time 23:01:55
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C